AdvoCare has the TOP Science and Medical Advisory board using their knowledge and experience in medicine, nutrition, and science to ensure that ALL products are formulated with the highest quality of ingredients and based on the latest scientific research. Combined they have over 250 years of experience as well as many distinguished honors and multiple published works. I have met some of them and had the chance to ask several questions regarding AdvoCare products.
I'm thankful and grateful to be a part of a company that cares about people so much that it has THE BEST OF THE BEST on their team and creating their products!
So with that said...having the best of the best...for those who are pregnant or for those who are breastfeeding, here are some of the products recommended for us. Not only are they what your body needs, but they are safe for your baby as well...and HEY, take it from me...they will make you feel 10 times better...scratch the pregnancy blues. *smile*
- Probiotic Restore Ultra: helps you stay "regular" and keeps your immune system strong. // We know that while pregnant your body is going through so many changes, staying "regular" can be a struggle depending on your diet. Not only are we fighting for ourselves but we are fighting for the baby inside as well...so keeping a strong immune system is KEY! Added this to my regimen last month...what took me so long???
- CorePlex with Iron: multivitamin that contains 37 vitamins, minerals, and nutrients, a good source of iron & folic acid (use in conjunction with OmegaPlex as a high quality alternative to prenatals) // I did have this on hand from the beginning, after taking the doctor prescribed prenatals for a little over a month...I decided to kick that to the curb and take CorePlex with Iron as my prenatals as stated above, I did add OmegaPlex as well.
- OmegaPlex: Omega 3 fatty acid, also contains DHA essential for baby's brain development // as if I need to say anything else after that...helping our little one's brain is IMPORTANT, DHA is something we want them to continue to get in their diets even after birth, so adding the top Omega (recommended by Dr. Oz) to your diet while pregnant gives your baby an advantage over the rest! *smiles
- Rehydrate: supports hydration electrolytes and perfect ration of sodium to potassium helps prevent headaches (that occur from dehydration) and muscle cramping. // Who would have thought adding a little human to your belly could cause so many muscle cramps? I did not cramp at all with any of my children, UNTIL BABY #4!!! This is something I have just added to my regimen, but something I should have continued to take from the beginning... Don't leave home without rehydrate!
- Calcium Plus: keeps bones strong // While pregnant any help you can get, take it. I had these supplements in the pantry just sitting there until last month. What was I thinking from February until June...oh yea, I wasn't thinking thanks to baby #4!
- Spark: energy and mental focus (one per day - has the same amount of caffeine as a cup of coffee // This is something I knew from last Success School when Dr. Judith Smith discussed how she could only drink 1 Spark while pregnant (at the time she was 7 months pregnant). I still drink Spark, some days I pass...it depends on what I need to get done. BUT...I did tell someone, I love the Sparked Dana more than the Pregnant Dana. *giggles*
- Catalyst: Supports muscle tone and helps protect muscle tissue // I have taken some Catalyst but I try not to take too many, my hubby gets mad when I dip into his stash of products. However, during a time when your body is changing tremendously, maintaining muscle mass is important.
- Fiber Drink (Peaches and Cream): use on occasion to help prevent constipation // I haven't had this problem so this was something I didn't really consider or know about.
I have also had the chance to check out the Nursing Mom's Challenge, I have had the opportunity to share with friends who are nursing and I look forward to seeing their results. I will DEFINITELY be doing this after Baby George #4 arrives sometime in October so I can get back to "feeling normal." ALSO, I've heard that it helps with your hair if you suffer from severe shedding after birth.
Please be on the look out for BEFORE and AFTER pics sometime close to Thanksgiving. I am already super stoked about getting back to my regular size, but to make matters even better...the hubby and I have a bet going on...I bet him $150 that I would be a size 6 or smaller by Christmas. SO if our son decides to make his appearance towards the end of October, that gives me approximately 2 months to get right. PLEASE STAY TUNED for the results. I'm roughly a size 14/16 now, 7 months pregnant...so let's say I get up to a 20/22...that's a lot of pounds/fat/whatever else to shed! This song just popped in my head...
I'm ON A MISSION! :)
If you are pregnant, nursing, looking for weight lost results...please contact #TeamGeorge HERE, see our story, get started, join our team!